my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

May 5, 2010

I hate to see you go, but I love to see you leave

NOT! that was just a figure of speech :P So last night I sent SJ off to australia fer a 5-days working trip. First pit stop would include Perth and Sydney. So he'd only gonna be back by this Sat. There were some delay on the visas but everything went smoothly soonafter. Aaanyway SJ just phoned me an hour ago updating his status there. He sounded restless *aww* Well at least I haf ample of time cleaning up the room n some other uncountable chores.

Gonna catch lunch later wif my colleagues. Somebody's introducing his better half laytaa *Borat am so excite moment* hehe

Haf a great Wednesday everyone :)

0 comments: