my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

A very good morning to everyone, the weather looks awesome today. This is my kind of weather, very dull and cozy; miss these kind of weather back in the UK. I do apologise to the creator of this blog for crashing in without permission but i'd thought to myself; hey this is a perfect time to blog... get those english words flowing as i'll be presenting a company to the department this afternoon.

Anyway, life is shitty on the 10th floor; had a good chat with the missus last night about how 'lucky' government servants are. Why you ask me? well one word sums it all up - lepak di kantin. Umm sorry that's 3 words, or is it 2? does di count as a word.... oh well another mystery in life. The problem here is that we can't lepak at the cafeteria, chitchat for a good hour or two and then go back to the office, wait for 5 mins then chao. That's how eeennnnviiioouusss i am with the government servants *looks angrily across at KKBS* wish we could swap places (not the gaji though LOL)

Btw i'll edit this post later; kaja ku alum siap kali ah bulliihhhhh <--- redbull punya advert =)

*edit: To the above post, the title of my post has a very deep meaning LOL jk It's to do with the Japanese company i'm doing; something to do with wind lah hehehehehe

0 comments: