my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

November 20, 2007

Bounce Baby Bounce~


Something that i thought would never happen even in a million years: absence of hedious pollutants- both noise and verbal abuse from the 'commanding officer'! Such a blessing not to have her around and we at last can concentrate on our work more than on hers.

Anyway, fyi, this blog is basically still under construction and few touch up and editing is still in progress. Will try to avoind disappointing you guys as i myself can't afford not to advertise my writings to the 'world' (yeah right)! haha Ohh a handful congratulations to my colleagues who's been participating with the ASEAN COCI since last friday. I mean free meal and a room provided; can't get any better than that! ..ohh not until the boss decides to tag along hehe *creepy*

Anywho, will try to post - whenever i find free time that is. Cheerios!

note : it's 20/11/07 *long wicked smile*

0 comments: