my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

November 13, 2007

What's gone is gone

God works in mysterious ways; and that's what i've always remind myself - everyday. The purpose of this blog i solely dedicate to Aziz Azreen on the dismiss of the beloved girlfriend the late Assrina bte Haji Anuar on last Tuesday night, 6th November 2007 after sufferring two days of coma. I only knew about the news yesterday afternoon when Aziz txted me about it. My deepest condolences and sympathy are with the girlfriend's family and Aziz himself; may she rest in peace and in God's care up there. Words will never be enough to cure the heartache inside and such loss but just like all cliche' (and proven to be true) - "time heals ALL wounds". On behalf of my old friend, I hope that we all / anyone who come across this page shall recite our prayers for her afterlife there, and may her soul rest in peace. Amin.

Al Fatihah.

shenaniganz: you'll never know what u've lost until it's gone..

0 comments: