my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

December 22, 2007

Birthday Eve


Morning everyone! I'm 'lazying' down my chair just waiting fer the clock to strike 12am later - cuz i'll be 26 by the hehe Anyway, wouldn't wana spoil the anticipation by talkig about it! So just the usual update anout the movie that I've watched wif Syuk last wednesday nite.

Alvin and The Chipmunks (or 'ChipSmunks' according to my aunt's linguistic believe *HAHAHA*)
"Alvin, Simon & Theodore" Well, the Chipmunks franchise is expanding their kingdom! Animated(by that I meant a CGI creations) talking squirrels can actually be funny and entertaining at the same time! I had fun watching this flick, just like the good old days. And just like Transformers, i did went to an underestimation period. Thought they wouldn't be able to pull it through but i was again proved to be a complete movie jerk! Most importantly, the morphed voices (especially of Theodore's) was an absolute definition of CUTE! Score: 8/10

Shenaniganz Wrote: Can't wait fer National Treasure II : Book of Secrets

0 comments: