my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

December 19, 2007

Happy Aidiladha Everybody


Just wanna wish every muslim in this world, especially to my father -he's the dad and the mom, my family, my beloved SyukaDaddy, my work colleagues, X-ITB Computer and Information System Intake 19, KKBS Officers and staffs, RTB Family (Promo Section), friends and foes, and whoever has landed across this page a
"HAPPY HARI RAYA AIDILADHA ."
Wish all our fellow muslims across the globe to make the world a safer place to live in, and world peace. Aminn.
I shall be busy visiting my Unlces these two days fer an open house festive as well as fullfilling invitations frm friends esp Rin *I'll be there gurl* =)


Shenaniganz Wrote: "heal the world"

0 comments: