my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Yes it's new year's eve and my adrenaline is like rocking up to my head. It's been a GREAT GREAT 2007 and I'd love to recap everything that had happened along the year. However, I might just postponed my intentions to another post. I'm not the type that love to look back and try to turn back time if am not happy wif how things are/were. But at times the bittersweet memories are better preserved and cherished through such rewind. Ohh, I'll be having a private BBQ later at my crib. No special guests, no special menu. Just a cookout wif my big beloved 4545 family (sorry ladies..and dudes)! It's just one of those nights that I need to be alone wif my family grill out and haf multiple fun! It's coy but hey, I'm a family oriented person =) Anyway, I hope everybody will have a good time tonite and stay outta trouble -cuz this ain't the scene.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!
I WISH YOU ALL
GOOD THANGS, GOOD THANGS
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL YEAR AHEAD EVERYBODY!
Shenaniganz Wrote: hope 2008 will be a better year fer us all..and World Peace.

0 comments: