my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

December 24, 2007

My Little Birthday

They redefined the meaning of 'morning sickness'

Name: Princess Suzie Age: 26 Birthday Verdict : Guilty



Yes I had a seriously awesome day yesterday. But fist off, thank you fer everybody who had sent me lovely SMS etc. Among them are from my gurls, my aunties, close friends and work mates (KKBS and RTB). You know who you are yea *long ugly smile* I'm still waiting fer the Mini Cooper 'S' to be wrapped and presented to me =P
Moving on, well lemme summarise everything that I want to remind myself by on my 26th birthday.
Morning
Syuk gave me a moning wake up call around 10.30am and as soon as i hung up my family banged on my door and presented me wif a cake and a horrible birthday choir conducted by my sisters. I mean I was quarter naked and hadn't even washed my face and flashes of cameras was hitting me already. Not such a glamour way to celebrate the morning of your birthday i suppose *hehe* Anywho, the humour didn't stoped there. Upon arriving downstairs Syukri surprised me wif a birthday cake and again the horrible birthday song swelled my ears! Mind you, it's a Louis Vuitton Handbag Cake *sweet* I should give full credit to Kajah and Syuk fer pulling up a great morning together fer me =)
Afternoon
Syuk took me to The Empire Hotel & Country Club and we spent the whole afternoon hitting up the golf course and getting wet *hahaha* Not the kinda WET your thinking about. Played water sports like the Banana Boat and Donuts! First 15 minutes into the game i already fell down the middle of the ocean cuz the boat that carried the 'banana' was going to a 35km/h speed! I just lose my grip on the sharp turn, and so did my baby Syuk *aww* Syuk can't even swim so i felt half bad fer cheering the guard/driver to go faster. But hey, it's his idea after all *hehe* From there we tried the open Jacuzzi and made a swim at the pool next to the beach. Posting the pix of us having sweet time swimming at the pool won't be a good idea =P I'll post relevant pix soon!
Night
After all said and done, we spent the evening having a beautiful quiet dinner at Twelve. Superb~ Quality at last meets quantity - on my humble little birthday. I'm grateful and blessed =)

Overall, its Un-be-lie-va-ble -with a capital 'U'.

Shenaniganz Wrote: My actual bithday festive will officially be celebrated tomorrow (Tuesday), 25th December 2007 at 11am onwards. Close friends and family are invited. I'll see everybody tomorrow. Can't wait =)

0 comments: