my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

December 24, 2007

Diary of Suze



From Left to right
Birthday eve dinner at Shereton Utama Hotel courtesy from my boyfie..he's the sweetest ya'll; Cake made to order, and it's a Louis Vuitton Bag!; Wasn't shy about his feelings -a personal message from Syukri *aww*; With the best man a girl could ask for =) ; I started my day posing wif my family (we're all in black outfit cuz we were heading to my aunt's crib soon after); Stabbing the beauty; In the buggy/shuttle at The Empire Hotel & Country Club Golf Course; The obvious things need no explaination *hehe*; Laying off starving at Twelve after spending whole afternoon playing water sports!
Shenaniganz Wrote: Happy feet we are ;P

0 comments: