my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

YES! December's here baby! Nothing can get me all excited than welcoming the BEST month in the universe! I mean christmas and MY BIRTHDAY (that's on the 23rd December) *hint* is just around the corner *whee* umm so as NEW YEAR *sweeeeeet* But first off i gotta do a wrap up fer november! November has seen me in my best and worst, sweet and bad! Here are just few of the list, that i could remember:
My bigsis's DIENA's birthday was a smashing celebration (got her sumthing she always wanted and no, its sumthin that doesn't require an AA batteries or vibrations) *haha* Wanna greet homecoming queen Anne for coming home fer good after wrapping her nursing degree and master! Yippee! the poison ivy is home! Also welcoming a new guy to the world: Sab's first baby! Haven't got the chance to visit her and the lil man yet since his birth on the 24th November at about 10.55pm..prolly I'll visit you these few days over the weekend so hang on k Sab. And a huge CONGRATULATIONS to the bride & Groom - Mr and Mrs Salihin on their wedding yesterday 30th November 2007 *sweet* It's great to meet the ITB group back again..looking back, going to school just felt like yesterday *aww* took some pix and i should post it on monday, or so *goofy smile*

Now, I've literally boast my ups but I don't think it'll be appropriate to post the downs *haha* well, who wud be interested in learning my myseries over the month of November! Ohh congratulations to my boyfie who'd got his blaque slim PSP today! Yea, his toys cud buy me couple of handbags and wedgy shoes but he deserves the prize! Ohh I'll be helping him wif his upcoming BBQ on 8th December too!

Shenaniganz Wrote: I love BBQs!

0 comments: