my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

December 19, 2007

Movies in DECEMBER







Sorry to keep you all waiting folks! The internet connection has been very disapponting and frustrating *not pointing anyone to blame* I've been wanting to post so many things like the loss of Liverpool against Manchester Utd last weekend at Anfield. Argh! such a sore to my eye *cries* But it's alright folks, what comes around sends around *sniff sniff*

Moving on, I've managed to watch three movies fer the past two weeks and here are the conclusion.
1. Enchanted - An absolute lullaby. Kajah finds the movie quite interesting, fer someone who couldn't separate fantasy and reality (she even thinks she's a princess at times hehe i.e. Princess 'Diena') =) And am not a big fan of that new heroin..yes, she can sing but her act was alil rehersed and the ending is highly expected. James Marsden was the only reason that made me stay the entire time *drool* Ahh~ cure for the sore eyes ^_^ Score: A Boring 3/10!

2. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

I expected so much from Dustin Hoffman and Natalie Portman. I'm not saying it's a total disaaaaster, but I'm just a lil disappointed. Too disappointed. I mean the combination itself should be a blast! The storyline was great but the part where all the magic begins (wif Natalie as the leading role after the death of Mr. Magorium) was too long. Anywho 5.5/10 fer that!

3. I am Legend
Now this is what I'm talking about! Will Smith in his role as the last man on earth *uuuuu* surviving the outbreak from a man-made virus. The alien/zombies (whatever you wanna call it) is a lil creepy and i managed to jump outta my seat cuz you can actually feel the eerieness of the plot it's KRAZY! hahah my boyfriend too got 'stung' from his chair by the suspense plot where the zombies were chasing Will. Err, yeah hehe Enjoy this one folks! It's an adaptation from a book by i-dunno-who =) My verdict: 8.0/10!



Can't wait fer Alvin and the Chipmunks and National Treasure II *Hands up fer Nicholas Cage Fan*

0 comments: