my aphrodisiac, my intoxication

Fact: Words are the greatest aphrodisiac

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

December 26, 2007

Birthday Bash

Here are some pixx uploaded from yesterday's event.
Day: Tuesday Date: 25th December 2007
Time: 10am to 11pm Venue: My Crib
From Left to Right


01. Just after the bouncer staffs left;
02. Pjiah, Alai & Baby -prior to morning bath;
03. Mateen in his usual cocky act;




04. Kajah wif Danish aka Kush-Kush;
05. Lost Aunt: She's not even suppose to be in this row -birthday members only *ahakz*
06. Sg. Tampoi Gangsta. They completely took over the bouncer wif these pose!
07. Aww, the quiet Kashiyah (in pink)
08. Words quoted from a movie, Borat.
09. Ironically, Mateen's gettin the doublehotchocolate cake ;P


10 Open Sesame! I LOVE GIFTS~
11 Me & Syuk. If you look closer there's a Sunblock in between my thighs.
12 My small Cuzzy Nabillah
13 Micheal Jackson Impersonator
14 Closing Sesame! The Birthday Finale

I probably had THE best birthday happening in my 26 years of loud living. There were 3 other cuzins that joined my day, there were bounccers, I get to be a hot pirate and a foxy clown, got another cake (altogether I've scored 3 cakes) and best of all, my boyfriend's home at last! It was beyond my personal expectation. It's good it's good it's good! Despite being so irritably tired and exhausted (I didn't manage to gather up any sleep cuz went hanging out wif Kajah and my bro frm somewhat 11pm to approximately 5am in Big sis's room just talking about some stuffs on the previous night and I end up calling up and nagging Syuk that I couldn't sleep and eventually slept at 5.30am) I went ALL OUT *woohoo*

Thanx to those who managed to drop by especially the ITBians. I spent most of the day inside the house lazying up instead of smashing the day from the outside. Thanks to my uncles and aunts that's been great for preparing the day fer me and the rest of the Decemberians from the morn til the evening. And my father fer being a wonderful supporting dad -like always *hugs* I just can't believe it's over hehe Not sure if future birthdays can top that up. Overall, it was Brilliant -period.

0 comments: